'The ABBOT'S KITCHEN, at GLASTONBURY ABBEY, in SOMERSETSHIRE.' by Noble / Hogg c.1786
An interesting and attractive late 18th century view of the Abbot's Kitchen at Glastonbury Abbey, Somerset which was engraved by Noble and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: Alex. Hogg 1786-1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.7cms by 14.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a minor spot in the top left near the border. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.