'ABBOTSFORD. RESIDENCE OF SIR WALTER SCOTT.' by W. Westall E. Finden c.1830
An attractive early 19th century view of Abbotsford House from the Tweed which was drawn and engraved by William Westall A.R.A.and Edward Finden, respectively, and published in [William Westall's] Great Britain Illustrated (London: Tilt, 1830)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.8cms by 10.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.