'ASIA.' by R. Scott / A. Fullarton & Co. c.1836
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of the continent of Asia which was engraved by R. Scott and published in James Bell's A System of Geography (Glasgow & Edinburgh: Blackie, Fullarton & co., c.1830-1846).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25.5cms by 20.7cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.