'AUSTRALIA.' by The Encyclopaedia Britannica c.1903
An attractive and detailed early 20th century map of Australia -- with insets of Melbourne & Port Philip, Sydney and Tasmania -- which was published in The New Volumes of the Encyclopaedia Britannica... The Tenth Edition...Volume XXXIV (Edinburgh & London: A. & C. Black, 1903).
- This is an original early 20th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 38.2cms by 27.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.