'AUSTRALIA.' by J. Archer / W. Mackenzie c.1868
An interesting and detailed late Victorian map of Australia, with an inset of New Zealand, which was originally engraved by Joshua Archer and published in The National Encyclpaedia Atlas (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie & Co, 1868).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph (transferred from an engraving).
- Printed area is approximately 33.3cms by 24.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins, centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.