'AUTRICHE - HONGRIE' (Austro-Hungarian Empire) by Jean Migeon c.1890
A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of the Austro-Hungarian Empire (modern day Czechia, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, southern Poland. north west Romania [Transylvania], Croatia, Bosnia Herzogovina and Slovenia) with a decorative vignette view of Vienna, which was published in Geographie Universelle, Atlas Migeon (Paris: J. Migeon, 1890)
- This is an original lithographic transfer (taken from an engraving)
- Printed area is approximately 42.3cms by 33.2cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.