'BAMBOROUGH. FROM THE SOUTH EAST.' [Bamburgh Castle] by G. Balmer / W. Finden c.1842
A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of Bamborough Castle, Northumberland which was published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: G. Virtue, 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.6cms by 14.4cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.