'BARDON HILL LOOKING WEST LEICESTERSHIRE' by T. Allom / H. Adlard c.1836
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Bardon Hill in Leicestershire which appeared in Thomas Allom's The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & co., 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 10.6cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.