'BASIN OF THE BALTIC' by Keith Johnston F.R.S.E.. c.1904
An interesting and detailed Edwardian map of the Baltic basin -- with inset plans of St. Petersburg, Danzig (Gdansk), Stettin (Szczecin) and Kiel and which was published in Keith Johnston's Royal Atlas of Modern Geography (Edinburgh & London: W. & A. K. Johnston,1904).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 57.5cms by 45.9cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.