'BASIN OF THE MEDITERRANEAN' by Keith Johnston F.R.S.E. c.1874
An interesting and detailed 19th century map of the Mediterranean -- with inset plans of Marseille, Genoa, Trieste, Gibraltar, the Maltese Islands, Valetta, Venice and Alexandria -- which was published in Keith Johnstone's Royal Atlas of Modern Geography (Edinburgh & London: William Blackwood & Sons, 1874).
- This is an original chromolithograph (lithographic transfer).
- Printed area is approximately 57.2cms by 44.2cms (not including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.