'BATHY-OROGRAPHICAL MAP OF THE WORLD IN HEMISPHERES' by W. & A. K. Johnston c.1907
An interesting and attractive Edwardian double hemisphere map of the Wolrd -- with comparisons of the mountains and rivers -- which was produced and published by W. & A. K. Johnston Ltd for their World-Wide Atlas of Modern Geography (London & Edinburgh: W. & A. K. Johnston, 1907).
(On the reverse there is a map of Europe).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 26.5cms by 20cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 yearss old.