'BATTLE ABBEY, Sussex.' by F. Grose / E. Hay c.1811
An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of Battle Abbey, Sussex which was drawn and engraved by Francis Grose and E. Hay, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor, Hood & Sharpe, 1811).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.9cms by 11.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.