'BEDFORDSHIRE' by Gray & Son / A. Fullarton & co. c.1833-1843
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Bedfordshire -- with a vignette view of Bedford Bridge and St. Paul's Church -- which was drawn and engraved by Gray & Son and published by Archibald Fullarton & co. in The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: 1833-1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.5cms by 25.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. There are three horizontal folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.