'Beeston Castle.' by J. Smith / J. Byrne c.1810
An picturesque early 19th century view of Beeston Castle, Cheshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Smith. and J. Byrne, respectively, and published in Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.2cms by 17.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.