'Belton House' by J. C. Nattes / W. Poole / B. Howlett c.1804
A very attractive early 19th century view of Belton House, near Grantham, Lincolnshire which was drawn, etched and engraved by J. C. Nattes, W. Poole and Bartholomew Howlett, respectively, and published in [Howlett's] A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included in the purchase.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.8cms by 16.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.