'BELVOIR CASTLE LEICESTERSHIRE' by Thomas Dugdale c.1842
A charming mid 19th century miniature engraving of Belvoir Castle, Leicestershire which appeared in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1835-1860).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.7cms by 9.7cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.