'BERKSHIRE' by Archibald Fullarton & Co. c.1845
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Berkshire, with a fine vignette view of Windsor Castle, which was published in James Bell's A New And Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., 1845). An interesting feature of maps of this period is the depiction of the newly constructed (or proposed) railways.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.2cms by 19cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.