'BERKSHIRE' by Archibald Fullarton & co. / R. Scott c.1833/1834
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Berkshire -- with a fine vignette view of Windsor Castle -- which was published in James Bell's A New And Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., 1833/1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.2cms by 19cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. There are a couple of areas where the paper is slightly thinner but this has no affect to the map. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.