'BERRYNARBOR, NEAR ILFRACOMBE.' (Devon) by J. Harwood / J. Thomas c.1830
A very attractive early 19th century view of Berrynarbor, near Ilfracombe, Devon which was drawn and engraved by J. Harwood and J. Thomas, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 10.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.