'BIDEFORD BRIDGE & TOWN, NORTH DEVON.' by T. Allom / Tombleson c.1830
A very attractive early 19th century view of Bideford Bridge and Town, Devon which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and W. Tombleson, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 10.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.