'BIRMINGHAM' by Charles Knight c.1852
An interesting and uncommon mid 19th century miniature plan of Birmingham, surrounded with views of the city's prominent buildings, which was published in Charles Knight's The National Cyclopaedia of Useful Knowledge (London: 1850-1852).
- This is an original Lithographic transfer (from an engraving) with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.2cms by 21.6cms (including title but not imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.