'BISHOP'S BRIDGE Norwich.' by J. Stark / I. F. Lambert c.1834
An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of Bishop's Bridge in Norwich which was drawn and engraved by James Stark and I. F. Lambert, respectively, and published in [James Stark's] Scenery of the Rivers of Norfolk (London: 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.6cms by 13.1cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.