'BLENHEIM.' by Charles Wilkinson c.1895 / 1901
A very attractive late Victorian view of Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire which was drawn by Charles Wilkinson (after a photograph by R. Wilkinson) and published in Cassell's Illustrated History of England (London: A. W. Cowan, c.1895-1901)
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 20.8cms by 15.1cms (including title).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.