'Blenheim. Oxfordshire.' by J. M. W. Turner / W. Radclyffe c.1833
A very attractive and rare 19th century view of Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire which was taken from an original watercolour by J. M. W. Turner, engraved by W. Radclyffe and published in Picturesque Views of England and Wales (London: Moon, Boys & Graves, 1832-1838).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.1cms by 17.4cms (including title & but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.