'BLENHEIM' S. E. VIEW. (Oxfordshire) by J. P. Neale / W. Radclyffe c.1831
An attractive early 19th century engraving of Blenheim Palace, near Woodstock, Oxfordshire which appeared in J. P. Neale's Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: 1818-1823, 1824-1829 [1830-31]). The Palace was the last great work of the architect, Sir John Vanbrugh, and is the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.7cms by 10.7cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.