'BODYHAM [BODIAM] CASTLE, Sussex' by F. W. L. Stockdale / W. Woolnoth c.1845
An attractive 19th century view of Bodiam Castle, Sussex which was drawn and engraved by F. W. L. Stockdale and W. Woolnoth, respectively, and published in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1840s).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.4cms by 10.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.