'BOSTON CHURCH, AND GRAND SLUICE, LINCOLNSHIRE' by T. Allom / T. Clark c.1836
A very attractive early 19th century view of Boston, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and T. Clark, respectively, and published in T. Noble and T. Rose's The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated (London & Paris: Fisher, Son & Co., 1836/37).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 10.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.