'BOSTON CHURCH LINCOLNSHIRE' T. H. Shepherd / H. Bond ('Dugdale's England & Wales Delineated') c.1840s
An interesting and charming mid 19th century view of St. Botolph's Church, Boston ('Boston Stump') which was drawn and engraved by T. H. Shepherd and H. Bond, respectively and published in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1840s).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.8cms by 14.8cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.