'Boston.' by W. Brand / B. Howlett c.1798 / 1806
A very attractive view of the Port of Boston, Lincolnshire, taken at the turn of the 19th century, which was drawn and engraved by William Brand and Bartholomew Howlett, respectively, and published in [Howlett's] A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 16.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.