'THE BOTANIC GARDEN.' by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1836
A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of the Botanic Garden, Oxford, (with Magdalen Tower in the background) which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in James Ingram's Memorials of Oxford (London: Charles Tilt, 1837)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14cms by 11.1cm (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.