'BOTHALL CASTLE, Northumberland' by Challenor / W. J. White c.1811
An attractive early 19th century view of Bothal Castle, Northumberland which was drawn and engraved by Challenor and W. J. White, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16cms by 11.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.