'BOUGHTON HOUSE, NORTHAMPTONSHIRE' by J. P. Neale / W. Radclyffe c.1830
An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of Boughton House, near Kettering, Northamptonshire which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and W. Radclyffe, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale's] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co., 1818-1823, 1824-1829 ).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.2cms by 9.7cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.