'BOWNESS, FROM BELLE ISLE, WINDERMERE' by W. Banks c.1865
An attractive 19th century vignette view of Bowness and Lake Windermere, Cumbria (formerly Westmorland) which was drawn and engraved by W. Banks and published in Views of the English Lakes (Windermere: J. Garnet, c.1865).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.6cms by 8.8cms (including title).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.