'BRADFORD. Wilts.' by Stockdale / Smith c.1812
An attractive early 19th century view of Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire which was drawn and engraved Stockdale and Smith, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.9cms by 11.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.