'BRAEMAR CASTLE, in ABERDEENSHIRE.' by Barclay / Hogg c.1786
An interesting late 18th century view of Braemar Castle, Aberdeenshire, Scotland which was engraved by Barclay and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: Alex. Hogg 1786-1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.5cms by 14.7cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.