'BRAY, Berks.' by J. Powell / J. Grieg c.1819
An attractive early 19th century view of Bray and the Thames in Berkshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Powell and J. Grieg, respectively, and published in James Dugdale's The New British Traveller (London: J. & J. Cundee, 1819).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.1cms by 17.5cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.