'BRIDGENORTH. Shropshire.' by F. H. / J. Storer c.1811 (Beauties of England & Wales)
An attractive early 19th century view of Bridgenorth, Shropshire which was drawn and engraved by 'F. H.' amd J. Storer, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15cms by 11.4cms (including titles).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.