'THE BRIDGES ST. JOHN'S COLLEGE.' from 'Picturesque Europe' c.1875
An interesting late Victorian wood engraving of St. John's College, Cambridge from the Cam -- including the Wren Bridge and the 'Bridge of Sighs' -- which appeared in Picturesque Europe (London, Paris & New York: Cassell, Petter, Galpin & Co., 1875).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.4cms by 16.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 135 years old.