'BRIGG.' by J. Livesey / J. Rogers c.1835 / 1836
A very attractive early 19th century view of Brigg, Lincolnshire which was taken from an original drawing by Joseph Livesey, engraved by J. Rogers and published in Lincolnshire in 1836 (Lincoln: John Saunders, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.6cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.