'BRIXHAM' by F. Duncan / E. Finden c.1842
A very attractive and finely engraved 19th century view of Brixham, Devon which was drawn and engraved by E. Duncan and E. Finden, respectively, and published in [William Finden's] The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: George Virtue , 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 14.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.