'BROAD STREET' (Oxford) by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1837
A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of Broad Street, Oxford -- including the Clarendon Building, Sheldonian Theatre and the old Ashmolean (now the 'Museum of the History of Science') -- which appeared in James Ingram's Memorials of Oxford (London & Oxford: Charles Tilt, J. H. Parker; 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 10.8cm (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.