'BROUGHAM HALL, WESTMORLAND.' by T. Allom / W. Taylor c.1834
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century picturesque view of Brougham Hall*, Cumbria (formerly Westmorland) which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and W. Taylor, respectively, and published in The Northern Tourist (London: H. Fisher, R. Fisher & P. Jackson,1834).
*The Hall became derelict after the War but is now being renovated.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 10.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.