'BUCKFASTLEIGH [Buckfast] ABBEY, DEVONSHIRE.' by T. Allom / F. J. Havill c.1830
A very attractive early 19th century view of Buckfast Abbey, Buckfastleigh, Devon (before the construction of the new Abbey Church) which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and F. J. Havill, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16cms by 10.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.