'BUILDWAS ABBEY. Shropshire.' by by P. Munn / J. Grieg c.1803 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Buildwas Abbey, Shropshire which was drawn and engraved by P. Mann and J. Grieg, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 11.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.