'BURLEY HOUSE Rutlandshire' by J. P. Neale / Shury c.1813
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Burley-on-the-Hill House, near Oakham in Rutland (the former seat of the Earl of Winchelsea), which appeared in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.9cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.