'Buxton.' by J. Farrington / J. Landseer A.R.A. c.1817
A picturesque early 19th century view of Buxton, Derbyshire, which was drawn and engraved by J. Farrington and J. Landseer A.R.A., respectively, and published in William Byrne's Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23cms by 18cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.