'CAERMARTHENSHIRE' by J. Archer c.1860
An attractive and detailed mid 19th century map of Carmarthenshire (Welsh: Sir Gaerfyrddin) which was drawn and engraved by Joshua Archer and published in Thomas Dugdale's Curiosities of Great Britain. England and Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, 1860).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.3cms by 18.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.