'CAPHEATON, NORTHUMBERLAND' by J. P. Neale / W. Radclyffe c.1830
An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of Capheaton Hall, Northumberland which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and W. Radclyffe, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale's] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co., 1818-1823, 1824-1829 ).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.2cms by 9.9cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.