'CARISBROOKE CASTLE ISLE OF WIGHT.' by F. G. Sargent / Edward Radclyffe c.1842
An attractive 19th century view of Carisbrooke Castle, Isle of Wight which was drawn and engraved by F. G. Sargent and Edward Radcliffe, respectively, and published in William Beattie's The Castles and Abbeys of England (London: 1842-1844).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.2cms by 11.1cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.