'CARLISLE, FROM THE NORTH.' by W. Westall / E. Francis c.1830
An attractive early 19th century view of Carlisle, Cumbria (formerly Cumberland) which was drawn and engraved by William Westall A.R.A.and E. Francis, respectively, and published in [William Westall's] Great Britain Illustrated (London: Tilt, 1830).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.7cms by 10.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.